Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Sneak Peak - *Oklahoma Wedding Photographer*

As most of you know I went to Nebraska last weekend to shoot Jason & Krista's wedding.  Well, since I took a ton of pictures, and it is probably going to take me several weeks to prepare them all for you to see, I wanted to give you a sneak peak of one of my favorites... 

The wedding was beautiful, and you could just feel the love between Krista & Jason.  They are an amazing couple, and I know their love for each other and for the Lord will take them far in life.  It was so hot and humid last Saturday that we decided to delay our outdoor pictures until the evening.  So, we snuck away for a few minutes during the reception to capture some photos in the field behind the church.  There was a corn field right beside the church property... and since there is A LOT of corn in Nebraska I asked them how they would feel about corn field pictures.  They immediately loved the idea and went on to explain that they actually got engaged in a corn field!  Jason proposed at midnight, in the middle of a corn field.  So, it was perfect!  Here is one of my favorites:



Jason & Krista - I was so honored to be part of your special day.  Thank you for making me feel so welcome :)  I can't wait to share the rest of the photos with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment