Thursday, June 17, 2010

The Epitome of Cute

My house will never be the same again.  More than likely it will never be truly clean and in order, for I have two new babies living at my house...  While they are furry little creatures with 4 legs, they now are in complete control of the household, much like I would expect a newborn baby to be.  There are toys made of bells, feathers, and ribbon scattered around the floor.  There are milk bowls, and scratching posts, and little beds that have taken over the living room... yet somehow, I wouldn't have it any other way.

A few months ago I posted about my parents newborn Colorado kittens.  Well, a few weeks ago my parents came to visit me and they brought me two of them!  I am in love.  What adorable little bundles of fluff!  Besides the fact that they chase my toes constantly, and pounce on my head in the middle of the night, they are perfect :)  Dwyatt loves them as much as I do and is constantly carrying them around! Talk about spoiled. 

They have already grown up so much, I want to share a picture so I can always remember how little they were.  I have some more recent photos to share of them terrorizing my house... but for now let's just pretend they are always this sweet and innocent  :)



Meet Rigby & Remington

1 comment: