Saturday, July 31, 2010

Sisters at Heart

A couple weekends ago my little sister came to visit me. She may not be my sister by blood, but she’s pretty darn close! Morgan and I have been friends practically as long as I remember. She is 6 years younger than me, but I have known her since she was 3. We met through our brothers, and quickly became friends. Although 6 years is a big difference at ages 3 and 9, we were always close. Perhaps it’s because neither one of us actually have a sister, so we basically adopted each other.

We soon discovered how many things we have in common. It’s actually kind of crazy… not only do we look remarkably similar, we also have the exact same birthday! We have enjoyed celebrating birthdays together for a long time, and it’s funny because I remember, for instance, when she turned 12 and I turned 18. Well this year she turned 18, me 24. Its crazy how fast time flies!

Anyway, last weekend Morgan came down to hang out with me for the weekend. She is headed to college in a few short weeks, and we wanted some time just to chill and reconnect before she is a college girl! We spent countless hours visiting, noticing more and more odd similarities that we share. One evening while the sunset was especially spectacular we went out to get some new pictures together. I had to start with just some photos of Morgan, because I’m sure you’ll agree that she is absolutely gorgeous! Talk about making my job easy :) Then Dwyatt took some photos of the two of us together. Sisters need photos together… we have decided to try and keep this tradition going and take new photos together at least every 5 years. Here are a few of my favorites… enjoy!













2 comments:

  1. Seriously Cait, when are you coming to Colorado next? You have an amazing gift! If you come to Colorado before October will you call me? I would to have you take some pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are SOOOO cute. You guys really do look like sisters!

    ReplyDelete