Tuesday, July 27, 2010

My reason why...

A few days ago, I sent Krista & Jason an email to let them know that their wedding photos were ready for viewing! It was late, I was tired, and I had been hunched over my computer for hours putting the finishing touches on my photos making sure they were all just so. Dwyatt had long since given up on me and gone to bed.

Some might ask why I push myself this hard and why I keep trying to keep this business going while I am currently working my “other job” full time as well. It’s a lot. I’m always busy, and often tired. So, why do I keep pushing ahead with this dream of mine? Because I get text messages like this:

“Oh my gosh Cait… I just checked my email. The pictures are AMAZING!! You did an incredible job!! Thank you so much! We absolutely love them!”
I smile, completely content, and full of confidence that I am on the right path.

3 comments:

  1. Cait, that's wonderful! Glad to see all your hard work is paying off!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to seeeeeeeeeee them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep up the good work! Everything continues to look fabulous!

    ReplyDelete