Thursday, July 29, 2010

Krista & Jason – *Nebraska Wedding Photography*

It was time for their First Look. Everything was set. Jason was standing at the end of the hallway beaming from ear to ear. I ran back down the hall just to make sure Krista was ready to see her husband for the first time that day. As I round the corner expecting to see a bride full of nervous excitement, I am surprised. Krista is the epitome of poise and grace. Calmly standing in her gown, holding her bouquet, she is perfectly still. I ask if she’s ready and with a confident smile she simply says “yes”. That's when it really hit me. In the midst of the excitement and commotion of the day Jason and Krista were completely at peace. Their love is secure. They are meant to be together. This is God’s divine plan, and nothing could be more beautiful than that.

































Jason & Krista – thank you for allowing me to share your special day with you. I wish you all the happiness and joy that life has to offer.

2 comments:

  1. The pictures are gorgeous! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are looking for more information about flat rate locksmith Las Vegas check that right away. daycare photography

    ReplyDelete