Friday, April 30, 2010

I need your help...

So, once again, it has been 10 days since I blogged last.  I am so terrible at this!  One of my goals for this year was to blog at least 75 entries this year... so far I'm way behind! 

I have been looking at my blog the last couple days thinking "I need to get with it and write something!" but since I currently don't have any new photo shoots to share with you I am at a loss for what to write.  I find myself wondering if anyone actually reads my blog, and if you do read, then why?  Why do you follow me?  So, I decided to get some answers to that question, and hopefully it will help me have a better idea of what you all want to hear from me. 

I have put together a little survey :)  I must say I am extremely proud of this survey!  Who knew you could create something like this and embed it right into your blog?!?!?  So cool.  Anyway, if you all would do me a HUGE favor and submit your answer to the question below I would really appreciate it.

I am hoping that it will help me define some direction for this blog and determine what I should write about :) 

Thank you ahead of time for your help and support!  I can't wait to hear all your answers and get your feedback.  I know the poll only lets you mark one answer, but if you really wanted to mark two of them then please just leave me a comment letting me know your thoughts! 


No comments:

Post a Comment