Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Kyle - *Senior Portrait Photographer*

A few weeks ago I was in Colorado for Easter weekend, and I happened to sneak in a photo shoot as well :)  Kyle, the son of my dear friend Wendy, is graduating from high school next month and needed a few senior portraits.  We actually met up on my birthday, very early in the morning, in downtown Colorado Springs. 

Kyle is such a kind and polite young man with a bright future ahead of him!  He is planning to attend the University of Northern Colorado and wants to be.......wait for it........a math teacher!  I don't know about you, but I certainly did not love math enough as a student to ever want to be a math teacher!  I so admire him for this career choice, I know that he will go far and spend many hears helping others to understand the importance of math! 

Kyle - I wish you the very best as you set off for college.  I know you will succeed at whatever you put your mind to and I can't wait to see where your dreams take you! 

Here are a few of my favorites from the day :)






Had to get one with Mom of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment