Thursday, November 26, 2009

Full of Thanks...and Turkey...

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!  This year was the first time I have spent Thanksgiving with friends instead of family.  Although I missed my family dearly, I really enjoyed an afternoon with friends whom I treasure.  We were all so proud that we could actually pull off a full Thanksgiving meal, complete with all our family favorites, without the presence of a parent...  Wow, I guess we really are grown up :)

I find myself thinking about what I am most thankful for this year, and really it all just boils down to being blessed.  I feel blessed in so many areas of my life: my family, my friends, my home, my job, and most importantly my husband.  Each one is a blessing that I am so very thankful for, and I know that they are all gifts from an awesome God. 

Tomorrow kicks off the beginning of the Christmas season, and I couldn't be more excited!!  We are hopefully going to do some online Black Friday shopping, and begin decorating :)  I will be sure to take some pictures... 

No comments:

Post a Comment