Saturday, February 19, 2011

Something New!

I'm sure that you have already noticed, but CMP is getting a face lift!  Well, maybe not an entire face lift, but a few nips and tucks here and there :)  Really, I have been kind of bored lately with my color scheme, and I just feel like it's not "me".  It started with an intention to have bright colors, and what I originally meant to be "reddish orange" color turned out looking pink.  So the website basically became a pink and blue theme...  for those of you who know me, I am not a pink & blue girl.

So... after agonizing over colors for the last few weeks, I finally came up with my new colors!  This time you will see red and orange... not a the strange pink mixture.  I have chosen to go with a lot of white and grey, which I feel are very classic, and blend nicely into the background while letting the colors of my images stand out.  However, I needed to get my punch of color in somewhere!  Although, I really can't say I have a favorite color, I tend to be drawn more toward the warm colors... thus red and orange, bright, bold, and fun! 

I'm so excited about my new look & I hope you enjoy it as well! 

2 comments:

  1. I really like the celebrate life every day boxes at the top. That looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am no longer on the header... therefore I hate it!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete