Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Starbucks: The cure for anything

I love Starbucks.  I absolutely love them.  Don't get me wrong, I love unique local coffee shops too, and they are usually my first choice if I have one, but Starbucks is just so darn dependable!  I love that I can find one just about every where I look.  Whether I'm on a road trip, on my way to work early in the morning, meeting with potential clients, or about to endure hours of shopping and lines at Target, Starbucks is there to save me. 

In fact I have gotten so good at ordering my "grande-nonfat-2 pump-toffee nut-latte" that I don't even stumble over the tongue twister of words anymore!  And on days like today, when I'm coming down with a cold, Starbucks is there to provide me with as much Passion tea as I can possibly consume. 

Thank you Starbucks, thank you...

Taken w/ my Blackberry

No comments:

Post a Comment