Sunday, November 7, 2010

Colors of Fall

One thing I love about Oklahoma is the fall.  It is such a gorgeous time of year filled with crisp leaves, colorful mums, and perfect weather.  The thing I find so fascinating about fall here is that it seems to last for such a long time!  September, October, November they are all gorgeous months!  Growing up in Colorado I always loved the fall, and the changing colors of Rocy Mountain aspens was beyond compare, but it seemed like fall always passed within a matter of weeks.

One of my favorite things about fall is the leaves.  I'm sure most people say that, but I just love how they change colors, crunch under your feet, and dance in the wind.  Last spring Dwyatt and I planted a couple trees in our back yard.  One is a crab apple tree, another a maple.  This fall they are just so beautiful that I had to go snap a couple pictures of them to share with you all. 

I hope you are enjoying this special time of year as much as I am :) 




1 comment:

  1. We don't really have fall in California!! It goes from being warm to being rainy with really nothing in between!!! Kinda makes me sad, but then I remember how warm it is and I'm ok with it! :)

    ReplyDelete