Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Ashley & Caleb's Wedding - Part 2

Following our amazing photo outing on Friday, was the real wedding day...  Ashley was filled with joy, and Caleb continuously told me "I'm so lucky".  It was beautiful Colorado day and I was so happy to be a part of it!  Ashley & Caleb - I hope that these photos help you remember and cherish your special day.   You have all my love and appreciation, thank you for letting me share these moments with you.







I was in love with these flowers... so gorgeous!






Shove Chapel... AMAZING!


During the ceremony Caleb sang a love song for his bride... not a dry eye in the house!

It's official!
They had an awesome get-away planned in a vintage Mercedes...


Ashley made all her own place cards, invitations, menus, & gifts.  What a talented girl :)




Ashley also gave her new husband a painting she created for him...
First dance...



Only the beginning...

4 comments:

  1. What amazing pictures! Your talent truly amazes me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome Cait!!! I especially like the one of the Groom/groomsman where he's leaning up against the light pole! I hope you're having an awesome time on the beach!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work. preschool photography

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. daycare photography

    ReplyDelete