Tuesday, August 10, 2010

One more day...

I'll admit that I am having a hard time concentrating today... In fact I am having a hard time thinking about anything other than the next two weeks.  You see, Dwyatt and I leave tomorrow morning for Kauai!  I am SO excited I can hardly stand it. 

I still have so much to do in the next 24 hours, but it's all going to be worth it to spend 11 days here:

Picture courtesy of Google Images

I can't wait!  I will try to update my blog some while I'm gone to keep you updated on the trip... I also bought an underwater case for my little D60, so I am super excited to try it out!  Hopefully you will see some snorkeling pictures on here before too long... 

Also coming up I have a ton of pictures to share from Ashley & Caleb's wedding so look for those!  I will be putting those posts together on my 6 hour plane ride tomorrow :) 

Happy Tuesday everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your trip! Can't wait to see your photos when you get back!

    ReplyDelete