Friday, March 26, 2010

Blessed

Hi everyone!  I apologize for being absent recently, I have had so many things happen over the last couple weeks that I feel I am just now starting to get caught up.  It started last week when Dwyatt's mom got really sick and we hurried down to Texas to be with our family.  Thankfully she is doing better, and the Lord has continued to bless our family.

I have been thinking lately about how blessed I am in this life and I am just overwhelmed with thanks.  I am blessed to not only have an amazing family of my own, but to have married into another great family.  I love my new parents and my new "big brother" who just loves to pick on his new "baby sister".  They are so much fun and I look forward to all the years and memories to be made together. 

I also feel that Caitlyn.Marie.Photography has been blessed in so many ways.  I have been filled with encouragement recently from mentors, friends, and clients.  Thank you all.  You are making my dream come true! 

This morning I am sipping my Texas pecan coffee and editing wedding photos!  (I can't wait until this is a full-time job... it's so much fun!!!!)  Anyway, I was just filled with excitement when looking at some of the gorgeous bridals of Brie.  I am still working on editing the rest and I will be doing a post sometime soon with lots and lots of photos, but I had to share one today... I couldn't help myself, I'm just to excited!! 



Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment