Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lindsay & Andy - *Oklahoma Engagement Photographer*

A couple weeks ago I had the privilege of taking engagement pictures for Lindsay & Andy. Lindsay works with me at Devon and Andy is currently in law school at OU. I first met Lindsay when I started asking around for help on my logo, and her father very graciously helped me with several design ideas.

Lindsay & Andy are a fun and vibrant couple who love to laugh. They are one of the couples that you can tell just fit together. They have a comfortable love and a deep respect for each other. We had so much fun running all over Bricktown, then downtown OKC, and eventually ending up at the Paseo Arts district. They were even brave enough to run back and forth across the street and then stand in the middle of the street, all for the sake of great photos. I think it was well worth it!

They also brought along they adorable dog Cadmus who was a blast. Lindsay's sister Marilyn also came along to watch Cadmus and carry all the coats and outfit changes we needed along the way. Thank you Marilyn, we couldn't have done it without you!

Lindsay & Andy - Thank you for letting me capture this exciting time in your life. I know your wedding in July is going to be beautiful, and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness together.




Isn't he adorable??








Lindsay...you are gorgeous!

We found this cute little church along the way... I loved it!

Andy proposed to Lindsay on Halloween when they were both dressed as clowns... the noses were their idea.  Such a cute idea!!!

Thank you guys!  I hope you enjoy them :)

1 comment:

  1. o these ones are GREAT!!! i'm so excited for you to do ours now...again! :)

    ReplyDelete