Thursday, March 4, 2010

Busy Busy Busy!

Well, today I don't really have too much to say, I just felt like blogging :)  I am super busy today at work, trying to get ready to go out of town for the weekend.  I am flying out tonight to head to Colorado where I will be shadowing Audrey Hannah this weekend at my first wedding!  I'm so excited about that, but I have a million things to do before I leave in just 3 hours. 

I also wanted to include a picture for you this afternoon, because what is a photography blog without a picture?  Seeing that I don't have too many pictures with me at the moment I snapped this one with my Blackberry.  Yes, that is an orange.  A clementine to be precise.  It is my afternoon snack... my snack I'm very proud of...  Why exactly am I proud of a clementine?  Well, you see, there is an entire apple pie in our lunch room and it looks so delicious!  So far I have successfully avoided it... despite the prompting and prodding of co-workers telling me to try it.  So yes, I am proud of my little orange :)

No comments:

Post a Comment