Thursday, February 25, 2010

We're Live!

Today I have more exciting news to announce: my website has officially launched! I have been working very hard on in the last few weeks, and it was finally posted to the web this morning. I hope you will take the time to check it out and let me know what you think.  :)

In addition to the website, I also now have a facebook fan page and a new twitter account! I hope that you can check those out as well, and I will do my absolute best to update them as often as possible!

Over the next several months the website will continue to evolve. I plan to add new pictures with every new photo shoot, and hopefully I’ll be adding some video slideshows very soon. I hope that you will check back often and as always please feel free to leave comments or suggestions… I really appreciate all of your support, with out you all I couldn’t be making this dream possible!

Spread the word my friends… WE ARE LIVE!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the new website! It looks fantastic. You've done a great job with it! I'm so excited to see where this takes you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Website looks awesome Cait!!! Prolly has something to do with the my face is all over it! J/K!!! So impressed by you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful site! I wish you the best of luck and if you ever have an extra afternoon when you are home I would love to have some pictures!!

    ReplyDelete