Friday, February 5, 2010

Acquiring "Stuff"

Today is an exciting day!  Today, when I get home there will be a small brown UPS package on my front porch.  What exactly is inside this small brown package?  To most people, it's probably just stuff... but to me it's new camera stuff... the best kind of stuff there is!!

That's right, awaiting me at home are 2 new lenses (Nikkor 85mm f/1.8 & Tamron 28-75 f/2.8), and a new off camera flash (Nikon SB-900).  This is the first shipment of new equipment that Caitlyn.Marie.Photography has officially "invested" in!  I can't wait to run home and tear open that little brown box...  Even better, I can't wait until the next one arrives... the ever coveted Nikon d700...

More on that in a couple days! 

Oh, and for those of you that have noticed issues with this site...the blog is now officially http://www.caitlynmariephotography.net/  The website is coming right along and looking fabulous!  I think I'll be able to show it to you all in just a couple weeks thanks to some very helpful people, including my beautiful cousin who is helping me with all the text.  As you may have noticed writing is not my strong point :)  Anyway, that's all for now!

Cait

1 comment:

  1. Nice choice on glass! I bought the canon mount of the tamron last summer, it's great lens.

    ReplyDelete