Sunday, July 19, 2009

Home to Colorado!

Last weekend I went home to visit my parents in Colorado. I was in awe of how green and beautiful it is, they have had so much rain! I definitely miss living there... I guess you don't realize how amazing it is until you move away...

It was a great weekend full of love, laughter, and lots of family time! My Dad and I went on a photo adventure to the botanical gardens, then we rode the horses, and went hiking! I also got to see my grandparents which is always so nice. I love them so much and truly cherish all the time I get with them.

I know this is a short blog post, but I just wanted to share some photos of last weekend and tell you all to look for my next post! I did my first engagement photo shoot yesterday, and I can't wait to share them with you all!! They are coming soon :)

Hudson Gardens 1
Hudson Gardens 2

Hudson Gardens 5


Hudson Gardens 8

Hudson Gardens 10
Pikes Peak

No comments:

Post a Comment