Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Chelsea & Ryan - Engagement Photos!

Last weekend I had the opportunity to take my first set of engagement pictures! My friend, and sorority sister, Chelsea is getting married in October. She is marrying Ryan Rickett, who is actually one of Dwyatt’s fraternity brothers J Needless to say we are quite good friends. She was one of my bridesmaids last year and I can’t wait to return the favor this fall. I was so excited when she agreed to let me take some engagement pictures for them. I don’t think Ryan was too excited (this is their second set of photos…) but Chelsea and I had a great time!

I wanted to give them something different than what they already had and, since they are both Petroleum Engineers, I thought what better location than a large pumping unit! So after doing some shots in downtown Edmond, we trekked out to a well site in the middle of a corn field. The sunlight was absolutely golden and I love the way they all turned out. Then we went down to Lake Hefner for some shots on the pier with the sunset before we headed off to grab some dinner. Dwyatt played the roll of my oh-so-helpful assistant; he carried all my camera stuff and the reflector around with us. I love him, he is so cute J

We had a great time together and Chels & Ryan are such a fun, and laid back couple. I am so excited for their wedding!! Here are a few of my favorite shots from their session. I think they turned out well, and I know I am learning new things each and every time I have the opportunity to do a photo shoot. I hope I have many more opportunities in the near future…

Have a blessed day everyone!

Chelsea & Ryan 7


Chelsea & Ryan 6

Chelsea & Ryan 5


Chelsea & Ryan 4


Chelsea & Ryan 3


Chelsea & Ryan 2

Chelsea & Ryan 1

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome Cait! They look great and Chels looks gorgeous! (The one in the cornfield where they are kissing makes me laugh though, cause Ryan doesn't look like he's kissing back! He he!)

    ReplyDelete