Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy 4th of July!

Happy 4th everyone! I want to thank all of the men and women who have fought and died to protect the freedoms we have today. I know there have been countless people across all generations who have given the ultimate sacrifice so that I can enjoy the life I have right now. I won't forget you... thank you...

For this holiday we have decided to stay home. We have been traveling so much that all we wanted to do this weekend is relax and explore our own city. So, yesterday we went to the Oklahoma City Zoo!! It was 102 degrees at one point, but we toughed it out and had a great time! We both love seeing the animals and had fun walking around and taking lots of pictures. I wanted to share some of my favorites with you. Dwyatt actually took 2 of my favorites, the one of the Cardinal and of the Prairie Dog. I hope you enjoy them. :)

Today we are just going to hang out with our neighbors, eat hot dogs, and shoot off fireworks! I'm so excited :) We apparently live 1 mile outside city limits so we can shoot fireworks in our front yard!! Dwyatt is beyond excited about this... I'll keep you posted on how it goes, and perhaps try my hand at fireworks photos...

Also, keep tuned because I did my first photo shoot the other day and I will be blogging about that in a couple days! So excited...

Now on to the photos! I'd love to hear your thoughts & comments...

Birds


Gorilla


Bird


Cactus


Mud Turtle


Big Cats


Red Cardinal


Prairie Dog

No comments:

Post a Comment