Friday, July 1, 2011

Q-Tip Monster

Q-tips have been disappearing from my house lately at a very rapid rate.  Every couple days I turn around and the little jar of them on the bathroom counter needs to be refilled!  I find this very odd because, honestly, I don't use a ton of q-tips... I mean, don't get me wrong, they're awesome little things useful on so many occasions (see a list of uses here!).  It's just that they seem to be disappearing faster than ever!

I decided that we must have a q-tip monster amongst us, coming in and stealing q-tips while Dwyatt and I are sleeping.  Apparently I was right because this morning the culprit was found, surrounded by evidence...


Weston (aka Q-tip Monster) = Guilty.

1 comment:

  1. I love this photo of the guilty kitty! Hope all is well. I miss you! Love, your othermother ;)

    ReplyDelete