Sunday, June 19, 2011

For My Dad

Dad,

I just wanted to write a quick note on here to say how much you mean to me.  I look at this blog as my digital "diary" of life happenings and my thoughts.  It's my way of capturing my life here and now.  I want you to know how much you mean to me.  You are the best father a girl could ever ask for.  You have shown me the world, taught me so many things, always taken time to make me feel special, and above all you were always there for me.

Not only did you attend every dance recital, horse show, and school event, you supported me whenever I needed someone to be there for me.   You still do.  You have influenced my life in more ways than you know and I truly hope you know how much you're loved.  I wouldn't change one thing about my childhood, and that's a result of all that you did for me.

You will always be one of the most important people in my life.  I love you beyond words, and I will always be you're little girl...

Happy Father's Day Daddy!







No comments:

Post a Comment