Friday, July 22, 2011

Evan is HOME!!!

Last weekend I flew to Colorado to take engagement photos for my fabulous friend Shea and her soon-to-be hubby Roger.  Although those pictures will not be ready to share for another week or so... I wanted to tell you what else I got to do while in Colorado...

I got to see Evan!  My "baby" brother has spent the last 6 months in Australia and just recently got home.  He is working in the mountains the rest of the summer, so we met him up at Twin Lakes, CO to go fishing, hiking, and picnicking (ok picnicking probably isn't a word, but you get the point!)  I was SO excited to see him that I just ran up to him and gave him a huge hug.  My brother means so much to me, and the older we get the closer friends we seem to become.  I'm so thankful that the Lord brought him home safely to us :) 

Here are a few shots of our day together... Mom had the camera to get these first few of us.  She is starting to get the hang of the "big" camera!  Back-button focus and all ;)  Love you Mom! 


I know I look ridiculous in this first photo... don't make fun of me... I was SO excited!!!











I know I owe you all some posts on my most recent wedding and two engagement shoots... I promise they will be posted soon :)  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment