Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I am listening to James Taylor Christmas music, drinking a glass of wine, and wrapping the final gifts to be given to loved ones.  It is Christmas at it's finest.  Not to mention I am now off work for 12 days!  I just wanted to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry and Blessed Christmas.  I hope you are surrounded by family and friends, and your heart is filled with joy, and that you remember the true reason for the season! 

I am headed to Texas tomorrow to spend the holiday with Dwyatt's family, and I am so excited!  As we prepare for our vacation, I thought I would share a few photos of my decorations this year...

 Dwyatt gives me an ornament for our tree every year... this was last year...

 This manger scene was given to me by my grandmother.  She bought it in Germany over 50 years ago...


Merry Chrismas everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment