Sunday, October 24, 2010

My Z

This post is for Dad... last week when I shared my photos from our Route 66 outing, I mentioned that we were driving our new little Z around, and Dad emailed me to say he was bummed that I didn't actually share a picture of it...

As you may have guessed, I got a new car... a new little 350Z.  Well, new to me at least.  You see, I have driven a Toyota Avalon my entire life, until now.  It was a great car, very reliable, and with plenty of room, but unfortunately it wasn't that stylish.  In fact my friends often teased me about driving a grandma car... well the grandma car is gone for good!  I found this cute little Z on Ebay, and since it was used I practically swapped my Avalon for it. 

So the girl that's always practical went crazy and bought a sports car!  I now have only 2 seats, and a rather small trunk.  Although they promise me that you can in fact fit 2 sets of golf clubs back there... I'll believe it when I see it.  That doesn't really bother me though, because this is the perfect time to have my cute little car.  And I plan to drive the wheels off of it for a few years before it's time to trade it in for my future "mom car". 

So Dad, here are the photos I have been promising you...  meet Z...



2 comments: