Saturday, September 25, 2010

Hanalei Bay

I have been meaning to post photos of our vacation to Kauai for over a month now.  Life has been so busy!  With working and going back to school, I find that weeks are passing by and my to-do list keeps getting longer!  So, I apologize that I am just now getting around to sharing these, but hopefully you will still enjoy them :)

True to form, I took about 700 pictures in Hawaii.  I even had a camera case so I could take my camera to the beach and not worry about sand and waves.  It resulted in some awesome photos, but also WAY to many to wade through when I got home.  Over the next few days I will post about our adventures and share some of my favorites :) 

For today, I would like to share a panoramic I put together of Hanalei Bay.  Hanalei town is my favorite town on the island.  It's quaint and less "touristy".  There is also this amazing bay surrounded by the mountains which is just breathtaking.  No wonder it was chosen as the filming location for South Pacific! 

*If you double-click on this it will get bigger :)

More to come over the next couple days...

1 comment:

  1. I'm conflicted. I'm so glad that you got to go, but still mad at your parents that they forgot to invite their other daughter!!!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete