Friday, January 29, 2010

Ice Storm + Snowed In = Lots of Extra Time!

I have been at home, watching my world turn white, since yesterday morning.  Work was closed, roads were icy, and Dwyatt and I have just watched this storm dump freezing rain, then sleet, then snow on our front yard for close to two days now.  Needless to say, I have had a lot of extra time on my hands...  it's amazing how much you can get done when you are just sitting at home with no place to go!

What have I done with this time?  I have officially revamped and redesigned the blog!!!!!  So excited!  I can't wait to see what you all think...  this is the logo I will be using with the website; along with the color scheme I have chosen.  It has taken lots of trial runs, but I finally found a design that I LOVE!  I have also learned much more about editing HTML code during this process than I ever wanted to know.  It has been fun, and it makes me so excited and inspired to start blogging more often. 

Please, please, please let me know what you all think!  Good, bad, or indifferent I'd love to hear your comments...  and for those of you who only read my notes on Facebook, here is the like to the actual blog  :)

This afternoon (while it was still snowing like crazy!), Dwyatt and I took the new truck out for a spin around the neighborhood... he just had to see how it would do on ice...  I snapped some cool pictures of the ice storm, and I will be posting those tomorrow...

Stay tuned!
Cait

1 comment:

  1. It was about 10 degrees warmer down here than there durring the two days of "rain" that we got. I guess ours is comming...

    Bryan

    ReplyDelete