Friday, February 6, 2009

NBA in OKC

Yay for OKC finally having a professional sport!! We are in the middle of our first season of the Oklahoma City Thunder basketball season, and so far it's been really fun!! Devon has promised to fill like 100 seats every game or something ridiculous like that, so they are always giving away free tickets to their employees. I can't complain, we have already been 4 times this season, and every time its great lower level seats!! We went to the game on Feb. 4th, and they were playing the Denver Nuggets! I kind of felt like I was watching 2 home teams, I'm so use to cheering for the Nuggets, so it was weird...

We went and had a great dinner in Bricktown beforehand and then were off to the game!! I took my camera, and I think Dwyatt was annoyed with me because I spent about half the game snapping pictures. I had never taken pictures in that light before though, so it was a mini adventure :) I also learned that it's actually illegal for me to take a nice camera with a zoom lens into the game...how weird is that?? It made me really angry since I could have gotten much better pictures with my 200mm zoom lens!! Oh well... it was still awesome, too bad we lost by 1 point in the final 3 seconds!!!!
The sun setting behind the Botanical Gardens downtown...

Go Thunder!!He made it :)


The half time show...a marching band...weird...

Probably my favorite of the night... Dwyatt watching the game :)

1 comment:

  1. GO SPURS GO!!!! BOO THUNDER!!! Whoever sent me that shirt is gonna get smacked when I see them next!! LOL! Keep it up lil sista. Love the photography!!

    ReplyDelete