Wednesday, February 4, 2009

25 Random Things...

So since I have now received this note about 12 times on Facebook I thought I should probably finally fill out my own!! But I am doing it a little differently and filling it in on my blog, which will then get imported to Facebook... ha ha...I love technology!!

1] I love chips & salsa, I'm pretty sure I could live on them...

2] I would drink red wine every day (starting at noon) if I could.

3] I am a 2 time National Champion.

4] I don't have a favorite color, I love them all!!

5] I am in love with my husband, and thank God for him everyday.

6] I secretly aspire to be a photographer.

7] I can say my ABC's backwards.

8] I love Oklahoma... but miss Colorado...

9] I love extreme weather. It makes me feel like I am witnessing God's power.

10] Given the opportunity, I would move to Italy.

11] I read my Bible for a few minutes everyday.

12] I am super excited to be a Mom one day...not right now...but one day!!

13] I am blessed with amazing friends and family.

14] I am a PADI certified diver.

15] I love to read, but I'm unfortunately a slow reader.

16] One day I want to be one of the cute little old ladies that go to ALL the Pi Phi Alum events :)

17] I want to get my pilots license.

18] I love to cook & aspire to be more like Martha Stewart (minus the jail time of course...).

19] I have family that live in Scotland.

20] In my perfect world Macaroni & Cheese and Godiva Chocolate Cheesecake would have ZERO calories!!

21] I am going to learn to wakeboard this summer :)

22] I wish that Oklahoma bordered California...

23] I am a dreamer.

24] I look up to my Aunt Sandi more than she'll ever know...

25] I love my life and the One who gave it to me!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wish that OK bordered CA too! Or better yet.... just move out here with me!!! :)

    ReplyDelete