Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Oklahoma Snow!!!

Dwyatt and I drove home from work this evening in the first snow of the season!! I am told snow is rare around here so I tried to take full advantage of it. When I got home I threw on my hat and Uggs & went out to snap a couple pictures... I have posted them below :)
I also finally posted a few of our Christmas decorations. I am absolutely loving our tree this season. It fills the house with the aroma of fresh pine & it's so friendly and inviting, I love turning the lights on every evening. It even has some presents under it now so that makes it all that more exciting...especially since they are for me!!
So it looks like we are in for a cold evening of wind and snow flurries here this evening. Perfect night to curl up by the fire with some hot chocolate, a good book, and a loving husband...
Snow on our house!!!
Enough snow to make a footprint...
Christmas berries on one of our bushes in the yard...
My wreath... isn't it pretty??
Mom & Dad sent me a Christmas cactus...I have never seen so many blooms!!!
A close-up of one of my Poinsettias.


Our beautiful tree!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment