Tuesday, December 23, 2008

My Country Home

I have made it home for Christmas at last!! Although this is now technically my parents home, it has all the familiar feelings of Christmas, that make me so very happy. Even now as I write this, the fire is going, snow is falling outside, and I am halfway through a great book.

I don't have much exciting news to write about, and I will do a longer update with pictures about Christmas morning later, but I wanted to add some thoughts. All I am thinking right now comes down to one important note: God has blessed me with Grace upon Grace. The more I read about Him, the more I thirst for knowledge of Him. He is opening my eyes and heart like never before. I am learning to trust Him in all parts of my life, and to be thankful for all He has blessed me with. A doting and loving husband, who I love with all my heart. A family that surrounds me with love and will always stand by me. Friends who are there whenever I need support or help. And more worldly gifts, including all those currently wrapped and under my tree, than anyone ever deserves.

Thank you God for all you have blessed me with, and thank you for the gift of love, Your Son, whom you sent to us two thousand years ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment