Sunday, January 30, 2011

Jason & Krista - *Wedding Album Design*

Sitting at my kitchen table this morning with my laptop and a home brewed cup of Starbucks coffee.  It has been so nice here in Oklahoma the last two days, both in the mid 70's!  Today however, the high is 42.  Just when I was starting to think about spring we dive right back into winter.  That's ok though, because to be honest, I like the cold dreary winter mornings where I can turn on the fireplace and enjoy my coffee :)

I thought I would share a recent album design I have been working on with all of you.  This was from Jason & Krista's wedding last summer.  My clients are as busy as I am, and so I am just now getting around to sharing it with all of you.  The final product is actually a 12x12 album, with a black leather cover.  Very classy!

Anyway, enjoy & if it snows this week I'll be sure to take some pictures :)


No comments:

Post a Comment