Friday, October 30, 2009

Coree Javernick- Portraits with a shopping cart??

Hi Everyone!

I am SO excited to finally post my next photo shoot! Last week was Chelsea & Ryan's wedding and all of our friends were in town for the weekend. It was a great time and I loved seeing everyone even though I was absolutely exhausted by Sunday.

Anyway, Coree was able to fly out a few days early and on Thursday we ran around downtown Oklahoma City and did a portrait shoot. We ended up getting rained on several times and we were freezing most of the time but it was still a blast! Coree was absolutely hilarious and so natural in front of the camera. The highlight of the shoot was when we found an abandoned shopping cart and Coree was zooming up and down an alley on it. I laughed so hard I almost forgot I was suppose to be snapping the shutter!

I am really excited with how these turned out and I would love to hear your thoughts and comments.

I promise to write again soon :)


CJ 10


CJ 15.2


CJ 9


CJ 16.1


CJ 7


CJ 6


CJ 14.2

1 comment:

  1. These look great! Wonderful color and expression!

    ReplyDelete