Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The Start of Something New...

This is a big entry for me... I am starting a new business venture! As many of you know I thoroughly enjoy my photography hobby, and I would like to take it to the next level. Thus, Caitlyn.Marie.Photography is born!!

I have always enjoyed taking pictures, starting back when I took several photography classes in high school. However, when I went to college the hobby was forgotten, and my picture taking was reduced to whatever I could snap with my point and shoot while out with my friends. Now however, I am out of college, married, settled, and ready to expand my horizons! My passion for photography has reignited and I want to dig deeper with it.

I love to photograph all of God's beautiful creations. Whether it is flowers, sunsets, wildlife, landscapes, or two people in love, things made by our Creator fascinate me! That being said, I have spent most of my time lately photographing plants and sunsets... I don't have any kids, or pets, or nearby family! My husband is so sweet, but I think he's getting rather tired of being my main subject...

So, how do I get an opportunity to test out my talents and see if I have what it takes to be a photographer?? Well, that's where you come in... I am looking for any family or friends that would volunteer to be my Guinea pigs. I want to do a photo shoot for you; either individual portraits, couples, families, or children. For the first 5 people who take me up on this offer, I will do the photo shoot (probably 2-3 hours) as well as provide you a DVD of high-resolution files for FREE!!

I hope that some of you will take me up on this offer, I believe it can benefit both of us. I would like the experience and opportunity to expand my portfolio, and you will get some fun new pictures for FREE! I would like to thank you in advance for helping support my dream and giving my talent the opportunity to grow. Below is a copy of my new business card... contact me to set up an appointment! I hope to hear from you soon...


No comments:

Post a Comment