Thursday, June 18, 2009

Family & Flowers

Hello everyone!

I am trying to get back on track with blogging, so I think I owe you all an update. Last weekend Dwyatt and I went down to Texas to visit some of my family. He had never met this part of my family before (which is sad considering we're already married...) and we had so much fun! Between long conversation, gourmet food, and fabulous wine, it was a very relaxing weekend.

We have been also spending a lot of time in our garden and flower beds. They are our "babies" right now, and we're trying to make them grow! We finally have some flowers out, so I'll show you some pictures of them, as well as my Aunt's orchids...

This weekend I'm off to San Francisco and I am beyond excited! I am going to visit my best friend in the whole world, and we have lots of plans in the works! Wine tasting, shopping, a Broadway play... I'm sure to come back with some awesome pictures, so stay tuned!











No comments:

Post a Comment