Saturday, March 14, 2009

Signs of Spring!!

I am so excited that spring is coming!! Although, I guess I shouldn't get too excited yet since the weather here in Oklahoma seems to change so fast. Last week we had 2 days where it was in the low 80's & then this weekend it's been in the mid 40's. I think I'll still be waiting another month or so to plant flowers :)

Anyway, on one of the nice days last week Dwyatt and I went out to dinner at Lake Hefner. It's such a neat place because there are trails all around the lake, a Lighthouse, and even some Sea Gulls!!! They must be very confused Sea Gulls to wind up in Oklahoma, so we refer to them as the Hefner Gulls. I was able to snap a few picture of some spring blossoms and a beautiful sunset before dinner. I hope you enjoy them...

Spring Blossoms

Blooming tree ouside my office building...

Us at Lake Hefner...the wind was blowing like crazy, thus my messy hair :)

Sunset on the Lake!!

1 comment:

  1. Geeze... love birds are driving me to the bottle!!! Just kidding!!! Keep the posts coming lil sista. Suggestion with photography - try playing with long/short exposures (don't know if your camera allows this) but it can create some really interesting motion/stationary type photos that create a uniqueness to it.

    And oh yeah, GO SPURS GO!!! Kick sum Blunder Butts tonight!! :-D

    ReplyDelete