Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The First of Many...

Hi everyone!! Yay for my 1st entry!! I have high hopes for this blog and I hope that you will all enjoy it as much as I do. I think for the first entry I will start by sharing some wedding pics with you all. I know most of you probably have seen them already but it's a good thing to start with!!

Dwyatt and I got married on August 30th. It was a flawless day in Colorado and everything was perfect!! Except I got emotional and cried while walking down the aisle...not so attractive I'm sure, but I just got swept up in the moment!!

It was so exciting to be starting a new life with the man I love so much, but also so hard because I felt like I was leaving my parents and the rest of my family behind. Now logically of course I know that's silly because of course I'm still part of my family and still see them quite often, I guess it's just one of those "right of passage" moments that got to me.
Anyway, the day was wonderful, to be surrounded by so many people who love and care for both Dwyatt and I made it very special. Here are a few of my favorite pics from the big day...

My Dress :)

My gorgeous husband...


All my girls...I love you all :)


Daddy walking me down the aisle...

The perfect Colorado backdrop...


It's official!!


The whole gang...



Me and my man :)


Some reception details...


Ok well I think that's enough photos...you're probably getting bored already. By the way all of these were taken by the most amazing photographer ever, Audrey Hannah Brooks. Her website is www.audreyhannahphoto.com. Not only is she an amazing photographer she's a vibrant person who is a joy to be around!! I would definitely recommend her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment