Sunday, March 11, 2012

SNEAK PEAK: Shea & Roger - *Colorado Wedding Photography*

Two weeks ago I had the honor of photographing another wedding in the beautiful state of Colorado!  This was the perfect winter wedding with fresh white snow on the ground, and a brave bride and groom who had their First Look on a frozen pond!  I'm still in the middle of finishing photos for this beautiful wedding but I thought I'd give you a sneak peak at a few of my favorites...  









There are a lot more to share of this beautiful wedding... Hopefully I'll have a full post up here in about another week!  

2 comments:

  1. You did such an amazing job!!! Can't wait to see more!!
    -Roger's sister :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This wedding was superb. The entire post was really helpful for me as I am also getting married and was just finding right wedding theme and décor ideas for my special day. We are going to have a summer wedding and will book the most beautiful outdoor Seattle Wedding venues.

    ReplyDelete